Q›TAR Access Control and Monitoring
Intelligent access control
wherever you need it
Access control is one of the biggest challenges faced by many businesses. Have confidence in your security by choosing the Q›TAR Access Control and Monitoring system.
Our access control system is sophisticated and comprehensive, allowing you to control, monitor and maintain security across your company. From the latest software to car park barriers, turnstiles, lockers and wireless or traditional door locks; from proximity smart cards and biometric readers to long-distance proximity cards and automatic number plate recognition; from design and installation to support and maintenance; we can help you with every aspect of this vital business process.
Control where you need it
From car park entry to restricted-access rooms, we can tailor a Q›TAR access control monitoring system that meets your needs exactly. Our systems do more than allow or restrict entry; they record access to all points of your site, track who goes where and log attempted violations. This gives you immediate benefits, which include:
- Controlling access through doors, lifts, gates, barriers and turnstiles
- Recording movements across your site
- Restricting access of vehicles using hand-held swipe cards or proximity cards, long-distance proximity readers or automatic number plate recognition (ANPR)
- Secure lockers installed for your staff
- Having your identity badges prepared for you, or doing it yourself with badge production equipment installed in your offices
- Access Control integrated with Time & Attendance
- Automatic production (on one or more printers in secure locations) of a list of those present on site, triggered by your fire alarm system
- Installation or retro-fitting of innovative Smart Access Locking Technology® to provide you with sophisticated site-wide access control at low cost using electronic door locks built into the door handles.
You define the system
A Q›TAR system is versatile and flexible, so you can define where you need the access control and when. Restrict certain access outside working hours; set access privileges for individuals; ensure unsociable hours access for shifts or cleaning crews; control access to server rooms or secure production areas. Whatever your business needs, we can design, install, maintain and support a complete access control and monitoring system for you.
Working with your existing systems
As an intelligent and adaptable system, Q›TAR can link to most current products and run with existing readers and badges. This allows you to improve and update your access control without going to unnecessary expense and disruption. We can supply and install a wide range of access control equipment and related equipment, such as:
- magnetic and electronic door locks
- internal and external doors
- full-height and half-height turnstiles
- sliding and pivoting gates
- car-park barriers
- rising bollards
- security fencing
- CCTV, including cameras and recording equipment
In short, we can help you to solve all your access control challenges. Call us on 0845 1300 707 (or +44 1920 822 800), or fill in the box on the left (then click "Send"), or email a P&Q Advisor now.