Badge Production Equipment
Professional ID badges at your fingertips
Complete your Q›TAR solution with bespoke ID badges – available for you to create yourself, or produced by P&Q on your behalf.
Badge production can be automated when integrated with Q›TAR. Using the Badge Creation software, you can create or amend your own badge layouts, or we can do it for you as part of our services.
ID Badge Equipment
Create, amend and produce your own colour ID badges with our Badge Creation equipment, which includes
- colour ID badge printers, optionally with Mag-Stripe encoder and/or Mifare encoder – MagiCard, Datacard, Zebra and others
- printer ribbons, cleaning kits, dust covers, etc
- card blanks – proximity (Mifare®, HID®, PAC®, ISO-Prox, Prox II, long range, smart card, etc)
- card blanks – plain or Mag-Stripe or Dual Technology (Mag-stripe + proximity as above)
- card blanks – detectable (for use in the food industry)
- magnetic stripe encoders and readers
- cameras and webcams
- signature tablets
- badge pouches
- badge laminators
- photo cutters
- slot punches – hand-held or bench-mounted
Badge Accessories and Ancillaries
We supply all the accessories you need for your ID badges, including badge holders, lanyards, mini-reels (“yo-yos”) and more.
We also supply proximity key fobs, including Mifare®, HID®, PAC®, ISO-Prox®, iButton®, etc. Read more >>
ID Badge Bureau Service
If you prefer, we can handle all ID badge production for you, integrating this service with any of our Time & Attendance, Flexitime, Access Control, Data Capture and Inventory Control solutions. You tell us what you would like to appear on the badges and we will create them as you need them. If you are concerned about security, such as the use of a badge to access your premises before it's loss is noticed and reported, we will print our own contact details on the badge so that lost or stolen badges are returned to our offices and don't give out your details. We also offer a badge preparation service, with next-day service available for regular customers. Read more >>
If you would like to add ID badge production to your Q>TAR solution, please contact a P&Q Advisor for further information.