Operating Systems used for Q›TAR®
Operating Systems used for Q›TAR
Single User, Multi-User and Client-Server versions of all Q›TAR Systems (e.g. Time & Attendance Management, Shop Floor Data Collection (SFDC) and Automatic Identification & Data Capture (AIDC), Access Control, etc) are available for of all the following platforms.
- all 32-bit versions and variants
- all 64-bit versions and variants
- most Windows CE, Windows Mobile and Pocket PC versions and variants
- all versions and variants
- Open VMS
- for HP/Compaq/DEC Alpha computers
- for HP/Compaq/DEC VAX computers
- Unix in all common variants, including:
- Sun Solaris
- Compaq Tru64
- IBM AIX
- Open BSD
- other POSIX®-compliant systems
- other platforms available upon request
Q›TAR can be migrated between different platforms at minimal cost, retaining not only all current and historical data, but also any customisations that have been carried out for the client.
Please contact a P&Q Advisor for further information.
All logos and trademarks featured above are the property of their respective owners. No endorsement by any of these companies is implied.