Q›TAR Systems connect to readers of all types from many different manufacturers. New types of reader with different features and capabilities, for use in different environments and circumstances, are being announced regularly, and any list such as this becomes out-of-date almost as soon as it is produced.
Part of our specialist expertise is to help you select the type of reader which best suits your particular requirements and circumstances, and often a mix of different types may be required.
Manufacturers whose readers and terminals we have interfaced Q›TAR Systems to include:
- Accu-Time Systems (ATS)
- Axxess Identification
- Behaviour Tech Corporation (BTC)
- Burr Brown
- Custom MicroProducts
- Feedback Data
- Ingersoll Rand
- Recognition Systems
- Source Computer Systems
- SAFRAN Morpho (Sagem)
- TI (Texas Instruments)
- Time and Data Systems International (TDSI)
Reader types that Q›TAR interfaces to include:
- Badge and card readers, such as:
- proximity badge readers (including Mifare®, HID®, PAC®, etc)
- smart card readers
- magnetic strip or mag-stripe badge readers
- bar-code badge readers
- Biometric or bio-technology readers which identify or verify unique human characteristics, such as:
- face recognition
- hand shape or hand geometry
- fingerprint or fingertip profile
- iris recognition
- voice recognition
We can, of course, interface Q›TAR Systems to other manufacturers' equipment, and to many other types of input device. There are also many other types of output device that Q›TAR can interface with or control.
Please contact a P&Q Advisor for further information.